# Contributing to Oat++
Thank you for your interest in the project, and for taking time to contribute.
# How to contribute
All kind of contributions are very welcome.
# Join the community
- Any questions, propositions, etc. Email. email@example.com
- Join discussion on Gitter. oat++ framework/Lobby
- Follow us on Twitter for latest news. @oatpp_io
- Join community on Reddit. r/oatpp
# Try to use Oat++
- Grab example project from the list of examples
- Take starter project and try to build something on top of it
- Try to reproduce benchmark results 2 Million WebSockets
# Open an issue
Ask question or report a bug here
# Create a pull request
All kind of pull requests are very welcome. Even if it's just fixing typos, or adding documentation.
Please make sure your pull requests confirming to overall project code-style.
Please make sure to notify the community if you are working on an issue so we don't duplicate work!
# Create Oat++ extension module
Use oatpp-starter-module to create oatpp extensions.